Cypress advised Feedz on the sale of its shares to TOTVS


Compartilhe em:

Cypress advised Feedz’s sale to TOTVS. The acquisition of 60% of Feedz’s shares was completed for R$ 66 million, while the remaining 40% of shares is set to be acquired in the first half of 2025, for a price that will observe parameters defined in the contract.

Feedz is a Brazilian HR Tech specialized in SaaS Engagement solutions, currently with over 1000 clients and 140 employees, which has grown triple digits in revenues over the past 2 years and, in 2022, is set to reach an annualized gross revenue of R$ 22 million.

“Feedz, founded in 2018, has gained prominence in its segment as one of Brazil’s leading HR Tech companies, showing accelerated growth in revenues and clients”, points out Marcelo Coppla, the Cypress partner responsible for the operation.

We highlight the participation of founding partners Bruno Soares, Gabriel Leite, and Rafaela Chechinel, who were key to both the company’s and the transaction’s success.

With the acquisition, TOTVS consolidates its position as one of the main technology companies delivering a platform capable of meeting clients’ needs with a digital and integrated management of the entire employee journey.